The Show X League Baseball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Show X League Baseball

MLB 10 The Show Baseball League

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Angel@giants
Games in a  season EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:21 am by

» PLAY BALL!!!!!!!!
Games in a  season EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:38 am by

» New League is up, again
Games in a  season EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 3:39 am by

» Road To The Show?
Games in a  season EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:35 am by

» New York Yankees Trade Block
Games in a  season EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:50 am by

» The league is up.
Games in a  season EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:51 pm by

» Lagging in online games
Games in a  season EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:15 am by

» HELP!!!!!!!
Games in a  season EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 4:20 am by

» Rays Daily
Games in a  season EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:43 am by

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Games in a season

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
grundlebug

grundlebug

Games in a  season Empty
PostSubject: Games in a season   Games in a  season EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:50 am

Just curious as to how many games we were gonna try to play in a season? 160+ is wayyyy too many to try and keep the league active and fun dont you think?

I think 82 is a good number. but that may be too many as well.
Back to top Go down
PWN3DVILL3

PWN3DVILL3

Games in a  season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games in a season   Games in a  season EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 1:42 am

I cant remember the exact options, but it really depends on how many owners we get. Plus, I think there are some new options for the upcoming version of The Show. I was thinking 40 to 60 games, no more than 82.
Back to top Go down
grundlebug

grundlebug

Games in a  season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games in a season   Games in a  season EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 pm

yeah that sounds, hopefully we can get a full league of owners.
Back to top Go down
dankies

dankies

Games in a  season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games in a season   Games in a  season EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:32 pm

ya i'm down for 40game season, maybe even 60....but 60 is pushing it b/c i'm just down for playoffs:)
Back to top Go down
bu11ze1

bu11ze1

Games in a  season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games in a season   Games in a  season EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:23 pm

go wild and do 162 Smile I think it will depend on if its madden style where u advance, or if its nba2k10 style which is awesome. Basicly u set a gamelimit and the teams play their season at their timeframe and arnt bound to a "week" limit. Like I was playing my 20th scheduled game on day 1 and my 1st game scheduled at the end kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
HIGHLIGHT

HIGHLIGHT

Games in a  season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games in a season   Games in a  season EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:17 pm

Yeah a flex schedule is the way to go. That way we can play anyone who's on at the sametime and get those games out of the way. I'll play a ton of games a day on the weekends and about 3 or 4 on the weekdays.

GO CUBS!!
Back to top Go down
grundlebug

grundlebug

Games in a  season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games in a season   Games in a  season EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:18 pm

bu11ze1 wrote:
go wild and do 162 Smile I think it will depend on if its madden style where u advance, or if its nba2k10 style which is awesome. Basicly u set a gamelimit and the teams play their season at their timeframe and arnt bound to a "week" limit. Like I was playing my 20th scheduled game on day 1 and my 1st game scheduled at the end kind of thing.

oh wow that would be cool. So if I was playing say the rays owner, we could go ahead and get all of our games for the season done in one day? (or a good portion of them)

that'd be awesome, I hope that's what we can do. Then I think we could play mroe games in a season.
Back to top Go down
dankies

dankies

Games in a  season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games in a season   Games in a  season EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:04 pm

grundlebug wrote:
bu11ze1 wrote:

oh wow that would be cool. So if I was playing say the rays owner, we could go ahead and get all of our games for the season done in one day? (or a good portion of them)

that'd be awesome, I hope that's what we can do. Then I think we could play mroe games in a season.

i still think 162 is waaaayyyyy too many! keep it @ 40-60games b/c then you can have more than 1 franchise being played a season. some ppl r only gonna play on the wkends or real late during the wk which is gonna cause scheduling conflicts depending on everybodies timezone. that's another thing, we all should post our cell numbers so that we can text the other owners to set up games.....it's the easiest and most efficient way to schedule, wat do u guys think?
Back to top Go down
grundlebug

grundlebug

Games in a  season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games in a season   Games in a  season EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:52 pm

well if it works anything like our madden franchise, the scheduling forums works great. the only other thing to do is to friend everyone in the league so if their on you know.
Back to top Go down
PWN3DVILL3

PWN3DVILL3

Games in a  season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games in a season   Games in a  season EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:17 pm

when i get home tonight I'll mess around and see what the options are for the league. i just found the The Show forums too, put up a recruitment post there too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Games in a  season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games in a season   Games in a  season Empty

Back to top Go down

Games in a season
Page 1 of 1